Are you a blogger, marketer or entrepreneur? and want to save money on tools, apps and SaaS products to help you grow your blog or business online?
If “Yes” then you are the right place!
One of the best places to look for an exclusive lifetime deal is PitchGround.
What is PitchGround?
PitchGround is a platform where entrepreneurs meet the community, started by Udit Goenka. PitchGround was originally formed to help quality SaaS startup get the right attention that they deserve. Not only that, PitchGround is a completely community driven platform with Founder first approach. Also, at PitchGround you bring EXCLUSIVE lifetime deals.
What Kind Of Deals Are On There?
There’s usually a new lifetime deal every week/month or so, and there are always a number of deals running at any given time.
How Much Will I Save?
That depends entirely on the product, but I’ve seen some enormous discounts. The best ones tend to be lifetime access to products that generally have monthly or yearly pricing. e.g. $99 for a product that normally costs $49 a month or something like that.
- PitchGround deals range from 60 to 95% off of regular pricing
- Owned and run by Growth hack & Marketing experts > Udit & Aaron
- Join PitchGround Facebook Group, where you can learn about the tool/software, webinar, giveaways, and special access to their latest deals!
- Excellent deals on high-quality products
- They use and test every single tool before selling them
- 30-day money back guarantee. No matter the reason
- No spam mail
- Support [24×7]
- I haven’t really found anything negative yet.
What Can You Get With PitchGround Deals?
Here’s a list of some of PitchGround’s lifetime deals:
- MarketPlan.io (Marketing Funnel Tool): $49 for a lifetime [SOLD OUT]
- LetConvert (Social Proof Software): $49 for a lifetime [SOLD OUT]
- SendPilot (Social Media Manager): $49 for a lifetime [Deal Ends 6th December, 2018]
PitchGround is an amazing go-to for small businesses needing to cut costs wherever they can. They offer some of the best deals you’ll find on select SaaS products.
What other digital deal sites would you recommend?