Do you want to start your WordPress blog and searching for better hosting service to run smoothly and give better user experience to visitors and no downtime? If “Yes” then In this Bluehost Review post, I am going to tell about Bluehost service, features, and other things that why you have to select Bluehost for your WordPress blog.
There are many Web hosting companies out there, and each one has its pros and cons. I mostly deal with web hosting for WordPress, and when it comes to shared hosting, there are many companies which offer top-notch hosting a WordPress blog. Bluehost is one such hosting company.
OK, so let’s begin…
Bluehost Review Summary
Bluehost which was started in 1996, is one of the leading web hosts in the industry. They are providing the secured and most affordable shared web hosting solutions to individuals, small businesses and large organizations. They have developed their own scripts which will help you install WordPress on Bluehost with a single click only and they were the first web host in the industry which is truly compatible with WordPress. Bluehost is trusted by millions of domain owners for their web hosting needs and 20000 more added to this list of satisfied customers every month. BlueHost had established their own dedicated data centers in Provo, Utah.
Bluehost Hosting Review – Features
Bluehost has been in the web hosting business long enough to have mastered the task of providing the best web services to their clients, at affordable prices. Their user-friendly sign-up process and first-class customer care, are two of the many reasons why Bluehost enjoys such adoration by its clientele from all over the world. Another reason why Bluehost is the preferred hosting destination is the comprehensive range of web hosting services it offers. Some of them include;
- Linux Hosting
- Windows Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
- Linux Reseller Hosting
- Windows Reseller Hosting
- VPS Hosting
Moreover, Bluehost offers some truly amazing benefits to its web hosting clients, some of which include;
- Unlimited Domains
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Unlimited Hosting Space
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- 99.9% Uptime
- 1 Click WordPress Installation
- World’s Leading Hosting Control Panel
- Advanced Optimization for Email & eCommerce Hosting
- Secure FTP Access
- Programming Support for PHP 5.3x, 5.4x, Perl, Python, RoR, GD, cURL, CGI, mcrypt, Apache 2.2x, and MySQL 5
- Dual Quad-Core Xeon Powered Servers
- 24 GB RAM
- Free DNS Management
- 24×7 Customer Support
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Bluehost Hosting Plans
There are several hosting plans available such as, Shared, VPS, Dedicated Server, and Optimised WordPress. Here is a summary of their plans.
With the Shared hosting plan, the pricing and features are as follows:
With this hosting plan, the starter package begins at $2.95 per month, the plus package starts at $5.45 per month, and the business pro plan starts at $5.45 per month.
VPS hosting essentially provides you with a dedicated portion of a server, dedicated resources, and space that is private rather than sharing those resources with every other site owner hosted on that server. Unlike shared hosting, with VPS, a server is effectively compartmentalized into several private sections. When you need scalability, space to grow your site to meet demand and more control over what you can upload and store on the server, VPS hosting is what you want.
With the VPS hosting plan, the pricing and features are as follows:
Who is it for and what are the advantages of VPS Packages?
Bluehost VPS is versatile and reliable. It can handle large volumes of traffic and it is incredibly competitive on pricing amongst its peers.
Some of the advantages of hosting on VPS is that there are fewer restrictions on what you can upload or modify on your virtual server. The SSD storage is ridiculously fast compared to storage on a shared server as Bluehost set VPS up on much better machines. If you are looking to heavily customize your site, or carry out mass mailing campaigns then Bluehost VPS can accommodate this and for mass emailing campaigns, you really need VPS as a minimum.
Dedicated Hosting is exactly what it says on the tin, it is hosting on your own private dedicated server. With Bluehost, those servers are available on demand without having to wait hours or days as with some providers.
With the Dedicated Server hosting plan, the pricing and features are as follows:
Who is it for and what are the advantages of Dedicated Server Packages?
Dedicated server hosting is for those that want full control of their server, full allocation of the storage available on that server and sole use of the full bandwidth available to that server. Dedicated hosting sits at the top end of hosting solutions whereas shared hosting sits at the bottom. It is for those that require the ultimate in control, space, and freedom for their website or websites to grow.
The advantages of having a dedicated hosting solution with Bluehost, are first, that the service is available on demand, easy to scale and when you ask for it you get it there and then. There is a dedicated support team, competitive price and from our experience, the support and uptime are incredibly good.
Bluehost’s Managed WordPress hosting plans are cloud-based solutions, that are geared toward providing everything you need to make your WordPress site secure, fast and easy to manage or use.
With the WordPress hosting plan, the pricing and features are as follows:
Who is it for and what are the advantages of WordPress Hosting Packages?
Bluehost have many custom-built tools on an advanced cPanel for Optimized WordPress Hosting. This is great for any serious blogger or ecommerce start uploaded with security features and add-ons, ample storage and from what we have experienced, very reliable uptime. There are even hosting packages available that are optimized for a WordPress with WooCommerce combination for those that want the ability to build a customizable ecommerce site.
Superior Usability and Customer Support
Bluehost uses the world standard cPanel which provides easy to manage website tools that novice users and advanced users alike. This makes tasks that seem complicated like creating subdomains or transferring domains incredibly user-friendly. Finally, the most notable advantage of using cPanel is the sheer volume of users worldwide. With millions of users, it is very easy to find solutions to problems, tutorials, and advice from other users to get the most out of your website.
Pros and Cons of Bluehost
- Most plans include unlimited disk storage, domain hosting, email addresses, and bandwidth.
- You get a free domain name for a year included with your purchase.
- The enhanced cPanel is really easy to use and offers fast access to features.
- The security features on Bluehost are flat-out excellent.
- Numerous databases are available, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, CGI-BIN, PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby on Rails, and much more.
- Tons of free website scripts are available, including social networking scripts, blog support, mailing lists, message forums, Joomla and Drupal and Tikiwiki.
- eCommerce features are good with multiple shopping carts available and SSL security.
- Most customers report that Bluehost is fast. Integrate with CloudFlare, and you’ll get even better performance.
- If you can afford it, the WordPress hosting on Bluehost is considered to be top-notch.
- While there are many useful add-ons available, unfortunately, you need to install many of them to get the full functionality you need.
- The customer service team gets mixed reviews.
- Bluehost loves to try to up-sell its customers, which can get to be annoying if you are on a tight budget.
- The WordPress plans, while very nice regarding features, are also very expensive compared to plans offered by many competitors.
Bluehost has gradually emerged out to be one of top web hosting companies, thanks to their world-class services, customer support and exciting range of Bluehost hosting promo codes and Bluehost Domain coupons.
To conclude this Bluehost web hosting review, when you choose Bluehost as your web host, be rest assured, you will be entitled to benefits like;
- User-Friendly Control Panel
- Powerful Servers (Both VPS & Dedicated)
- Wide Range of Hosting Plans
- Availability of Affiliate Programs
- Economical Hosting Prices
- Availability of attractive Bluehost Coupon Codes
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- 24×7/365 Days Customer Support
The aim of this Bluehost review is to give, both established and new web businesses, an insight into all the features and benefits of Bluehost web services. Whether you are a simple blogger looking to earn money through their blog, or an entrepreneur wanting to give their eCommerce business a boost, Bluehost is just the web host you need to take your enterprise to the next level.
You can also, for comparison, read the below reviews of other web hosting companies.
If you’ve used Bluehost, please tell us about it below! Good or bad – it doesn’t really matter as we’re trying to keep our hosting reviews transparent and honest.
Bluehost Review Summary
- Ease of use
- Value for money